How Does an Owner Financing Agreement Work?
The process is actually pretty simple.
- Join our property list and tell us what type of home you’re looking for, your budget, etc (START by filling out this form)
- We’ll send you local Little Rock homes that fit your criteria. If you live in a different area, we may have homes there as well!
- If you like a home and want to apply, we’ll give you an application to fill out. Don’t worry – if you can afford the property, we can probably help you to own it.
- After you’re approved for the property, you’ll pay us your down payment, then get property insurance and utilities in your name. Then you’ll sign the papers and it’s yours!
- Move in and pay your payments on-time… the property is yours!
How Long Are the Terms?
Your agreement (also known as the installment contract, land contract, or contract for deed) will spell out the length of time that you have to complete the purchase of the property – typically 20 years, but in certain circumstances it could be shorter or longer. (most traditional mortgages with banks are for 30 years)
That’s the process!
You’re done – now you own your home!